Monday, January 19, 2009

Pictures from MySpace

Yes, I have deleted all my pictures from my MySpace page. Do not worry, they will be back and tagged just like before. I am now putting a mark on the pictures I take so that I may get credit for them. There are now 2 or 3 websites using my pictures and not stating who took the pictures. May seem petty to some of you but those who love taking pictures, like I do, will understand. I try to give credit for the pictures taken of me, (Thanks Paul of Photography on the Run, and Autumn Leaves Photography.) My little photography hobby is called Duck n Run Photography, so you will see a DnR in the bottom right hand corner of my pictures. I am very proud of many of the pictures I have taken, and I do want to share them. Thank you for understanding. Tags will be sent out soon.


Donald Kee

No comments:

Post a Comment